Well so far it’s been a SUPER start to September and tomorrow marks the 1st Anniversary of my Blog!!!! Really? Already? Wow! A pat on the back for me! I may have not got as many posts in as I wanted to, but it is really nice to have a place to journal and share some of our silly little life.
So lets see…. what has made September so SUPER so far.
1. Kids are back in School. And yes we had an amazing summer, but I was glad to see routine back into our lives.
2. I signed Caitlin up for Gymnastics which she is really excited about.
3. Deanna made it to the second stage of her appliance. So we now have fewer trips to the dentist and the improvements have been positive.
4. I was blessed to be part of another beautiful birth of a first baby and witness also the birth of a family.
5. My girlfriend asked me to come on a totally last minute get away to LasVEGAS!!! to celebrate her birthday. And even though it rained almost everyday we were there (lol) we made the best of it, and as I browsed the pictures tonight they brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much for those wonderful memories my friend!!! I’d do it all over again.
6. The anniversary of my blog. I didn’t realize it till I sat down to write this post, but then I was really excited. I hope to grow in my writing more over the years. Sometimes inspiration hits me and I can write something really deep, other times it’s just a quick post to update my craziness.
So thank you all of you for following and reading my blog, for sharing my moments and memories, and for not boooo-ing me offline… hehehe.
Super September, lets keep up the good work. Lets keep the momentum going as we push forward into harvest on the farm and head into what I call birthday season….If you don’t remember check out my early blog.. Autumn Arrives…. My husbands birthday kicks off a series of 9 birthdays in the last months of the year.