World Doula Week has begun, and I’ve been a very busy Doula.
– Helped two moms with their special deliveries
– Had an article in the newspaper
– Attended local Mom’s groups to promote Doulas
– Volunteered at the Olds Location for Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Center
– Helped Organized more Q&A’s events in Olds, and one in Red Deer.
It’s been a really good month here for me even if the weather has been sub-par. I really wish the sun would melt all the snow. I feel like I’ve accomplished much and am blazing the right trail this time in my life. I hope it continues, And Happy World Doula Week to you from Me.